Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Last Minute Seminar announcement

This is a very last minute post regarding a seminar
that many readers will be interested. If you are ready
to find out a project that is going to be very very hot
that it may be another sell-out this year, then you
need to come to the seminar.

Date: 11 May 2014 (Sunday, Tomorrow!)
Time: 2-4pm
Venue: Serangoon Gardens Country Club
             Kensington Ballroom 3
Speaker: Propnex KEO Mr Lim Yong Hock & Mr Nizam Gafoor
Light refreshment will be provided.

Topic:
1. Growth Potential in the North-East Region supported
by the URA Master Plan
2. Selection Criteria to Buy the Right property in Today's Market!
3. Introduction to Trilive- Limited Supply, Unlimited Potential!

If you can make it for the seminar, then please call or whatsapp
me asap or on the seminar day itself. I will be at the seminar,
so just call or whatsapp me and I will bring you into the ballroom.
My number is 97509878 just in case the readers miss it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazz, can you contact me at my hp 97509878.
      Thank you.

      Delete

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek sale/purchase and investment advices from your Financial Professionals before making property decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.